KARAHI GOSHT MASALA
- Chicken/beef/mutton 1 kg
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger (thinly sliced) 1 tbsp
- Green Chilies 6
- Tomatoes (thinly sliced) ½ kg
- Green coriander (finely chopped) 1 ½ tbsp
- Oil 200 ml
- Mogul Karahi Gosht Masala 1 packet
- Cook meat, garlic & ginger paste, and Mogul Karahi Gosht Masala with 2-3 cups of water in a pan till the meat is tender.
- Cook tomatoes in hot oil till half the water is soaked and the tomatoes are mashed. Now add the cooked meat, green chilies and cook for 10 minutes till the oil is separated from the gravy.
- Delicious Mogul Karahi Gosht is ready. Garnish with green coriander and serve with bread or naan.
Karahi Gosht Masala