- Chicken 1 kg
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Green chilies (thinly sliced) 6-8
- Medium sized onion (thinly sliced) 3
- Rice 1 kg
- Tomatoes 2
- Oil ½ cup
- Mogul Biryani Masala 1 packet
- Fry onions in oil. Add garlic and ginger paste and light fry.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, green chilies, and Mogul Biryani Masala. Cook till the oil is separated from the gravy.
- Now add soaked rice and water as needed.
- Turn off the stove and keep it under lid till the water dries.
- Delicious Mogul Biryani is ready. Serve with fresh salad and raita.