- Chicken 500g
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Whole Garam Masala: 2 cloves, 1 inch stick cinnamon, 2 cardamom
- Large onion (chopped) 1/2 cup
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chillies (slit from center) 4
- Yoghurt 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves 3 tbsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- All purpose flour 1 tsp
- Mogul Salt to taste
- Mogul Qorma Masala 1 packet
- In a small bowl mix Mogul Qorma Masala with 2-3 tbsp water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add the whole garam masalas. Add onions and sauté till it turns very soft and translucent.Add the ginger, garlic and green chillies. Mix till the raw smell disappears. Add the prepared spices paste and mix well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the chicken along with the yoghurt and salt. Pour in half a cup of water and cook the chicken on medium low heat till it is 3/4th done. Open the lid and add lemon juice and coriander leaves.
- In a bowl mix together flour and milk. Keep aside. Let the chicken cook completely. Once the gravy gets reduced to half, add in the flour and milk mix. Bring the gravy to a boil and let it thicken.
- Delicious Mogul Qorma is ready. Serve with bread or naan.