- Chicken/beef/mutton 1 kg
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Green chilies (thinly sliced) 5
- 1 medium sized onion (thinly sliced)
- Lemon juice – as required
- Green coriander – as required
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Oil 250 gms
- Mogul Nihari Masala 1 packet
- Take ¾ oil in a pan and heat it. Add ginger and garlic paste, and fry for 1 minute. Now add the meat and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Mogul Nihari Masala and stir fry for 4 minutes on low flame.
- Add 10 glasses of water for beef, 8 for mutton, and 4 for chicken till the meat is tender.
- Roast flour in a separate pan and mix 2 cups of water. Add it in the Nihari and stir fry on medium flame for 15 minutes.
- Golden brown onions in remaining oil, add it to Nihari, and cover the lid for 25 minutes over low flame.
- Delicious Mogul Chicken is ready. Garnish with green coriander and serve with bread or naan.